- Agreement to Terms
- Changes to Terms
- User Conduct
- Engage in any activity that is illegal, harmful, or offensive;
- Transmit any material that is infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our website or the servers and networks connected to our website;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, or any other systems or networks connected to our website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other harmful code to our website or any other systems or networks connected to our website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of militaryperson.com or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, or otherwise use any content on our website without our prior written permission.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties, express or implied, regarding the operation of our website, including but not limited to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content on our website.
- Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from or in connection with your use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless militaryperson.com and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any and all claims, damages, expenses, and liabilities arising out of or in connection with your use of our website.
- Governing Law
- Contact Us
Thank you for using militaryperson.com!